MY 1-TO-1 MENTOR PROGRAM
As you may or may not know, I have been a producer, performer, mixer, writer and sound engineer for over 20 years. From an early career in the 90's UK Garage scene, producing and engineering for some of the biggest names in the game and a string of major label house and bass music releases under a number of different aliases over the years, all this has run alongside my work as one half of Stanton Warriors - an award-winning, global touring act, 7 albums in (and a new one on the way!) and still going strong. I am also co-founder of a successful record label (Punks Music), produce music for TV and adverts, write and sing toplines and produce other acts across many genres.
For the majority of my career, behind the scenes, I have been helping friends and peers with their music production and have always enjoyed the process.
So...this year, I've decided to offer a 1-to-1 mentoring program to producers on my email list, who feel that they would benefit from some of my experience.
I have learned a great deal over the last two decades of my dance music career and am keen to pass on the knowledge I have acquired, to any producers with a real passion for their art and a drive to want to improve and get ahead with their music and career.
This 1-to-1 mentoring approach will enable you to cut through endlessly searching for tutorials on YouTube that may or may not be relevant and we can drill down on the specific knowledge you need to take your music to the next level.
Having said all that... I am still busy working on Stanton Warriors, solo-material, touring and running a label etc, so I only have limited time and places available to do this. Currently the mentor program is full, but if you are interested and would like to add your name to the waiting list, please fill out the form below and I will get back to you asap.
Some of the things that I have covered recently with students have included:
- Finishing music faster. Making better decisions...quicker!
- Getting past the '8 Bar Loop' stage and making arrangements guaranteed to slay dancefloors
- Making your Kick and Bass sit together in the mix and bang!
- Beat Science - giving character and feel to your drum programming
- Picking the right tools (EQ's, Compressors, Saturation, etc) for the job.
- Discovering your own unique sound and what is going to make you stand out.
- How to approach labels in the right way and improve your chances of getting signed.
- Getting your mixdowns to sound more polished and professional
- Creating more interesting melodies and chord progressions
- Giving detailed feedback on a track in progress and a step-by-step guide on exactly how to finish it.
- Screen-sharing video calls, where we will work together one-on-one to help you get to the next level.
- Unlimited VIP email communication with me through out each week of the program.
- Your own online folder, where we can share project folders, music, etc
- Goals and targets for the length of program and beyond.
- A roadmap to get you there fast!
- Opportunity to re-enrol in another month ahead of non-members.